Satisfactory Academic Progress
Academic Progress Requirements
The below is relevant to all undergraduate and graduate students receiving federal and/or Pace University financial aid.
As a student, your academic progress is reviewed at the end of each spring semester and you must meet the satisfactory academic progress requirements to continue to receive financial aid from certain federal and/or institutional aid programs.
For information on the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) rules and review process, please select from below...
- View the SAP Rules & Regulations- Currently Effective
- View the SAP Rules & Regulations- Effective prior to July 1, 2011
Future Graduate Students
- Future Graduate Students
- Accepted Students
- Application Process
- Admission Events
- Graduate Degree Programs
- Campus Locations
- International Student Information
- Tuition & Fees
- Financial Aid
- Graduate Career Management Plan
- Job Placement Facts & Figures
- Student Life
- Graduate FAQs
- Forms & Brochures
- Request More Information
- Back to Prospective Students Home