Numerous highly regarded professional organizations and governmental agencies recognize the quality of the Seidenberg School – its programs, its faculty and its students. Among them are:
- The bachelor of science program in computer science is accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org, the recognized accreditor for college and university programs in applied science, computing, engineering, and technology.
- Faculty members within the Seidenberg School are active members of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. (IEEE), the premier professional organizations in the computing field.
- The school sponsors a chapter of the Upsilon Pi Epsilon (UPE) International Honor Society for the Computing and Information Disciplines.
- Pace University, through the efforts of the Seidenberg School, was designated a National Center of Academic Excellence in Information Assurance Education by the National Security Agency and the Department of Homeland Security, one of only two Centers in the New York Metropolitan Area. The designation is valid through 2017.
- The IEEE permits students completing the MS in Software Development and Engineering, to take the qualifying exam leading to the highly valued Software Development Associate Certification (CSDA). Pace is the only university on the Eastern seaboard authorized to do so.