Special Features & Events
The Seidenberg School plays host to a diverse array of events. From summer coding schools for high school students to collaborations with other Pace schools and New York businesses, there's always something going on.
For Fall '15, the Women in Technology STEM Women Achieving Greatness (SWAG) workshops invites high school girls to our Pleasantville campus to learn about different types of technology, focusing on hot topics like cybersecurity. Registration for these Saturday morning workshops is currently open, so get your application in soon!
For updates on events and activities at the Seidenberg School, follow our blog and social media feeds.
What's on at the Seidenberg School
- A series of workshops aimed at teaching high school girls about technology, particularly cybersecurity.
GenCyber Summer Workshop
- Cybersecurity workshop for High School teachers
Seidenberg Scholars Summer Experience
- A week-long in residence camp for top high schoolers who express an interest technology.
Leadership and Service in Technology Award Reception
- A reception to celebrate the outstanding individual or company who best exemplifies leadership in the field of technology.
Seidenberg Scholars Program
- A $25,000 scholarship for outstanding students pursuing a degree in computing sciences
Smart Mobile App Bowl
- A competition for high school and college students to write the best mobile app for the aging population.
Tech KIDS UNLIMITED
- Four summer sessions dedicated to teaching special needs students to produce technology.
Hudson Valley FIRST Tech Challenge (Annual Event)
- A challenging robotics competition for students of high school age.