Activities and News
Invited Professional Talks/Presentations (National & International)
- Title: An NSF Sponsored Project to Enhance Formal Methods Education. Informatics Education Europe, Teaching Formal Methods Workshop, Thessaloniki, Greece. November 2007.
- Title: Software Engineering: The road to a rigorous software development education and practice. Part of the "Distinguished Lecturer Series", Formal Invitation by the Dean of AIT. Speakers at this series include professors from Harvard and Carnegie Mellon, June 2006. http://www.ait.edu.gr/publevents/seminar_series.asp
- Title: Formal Methods Education, at the Engineering and Computing Education Grantees Meeting, National Science Foundation, CISE/EHR/ENG, February 2005, Washington, D.C.
- Title: "Integrating Formal Methods Tools into the Undergraduate Curriculum". Award # DUE-0126991. Awarded by National Science Foundation, 2002. The proposal ranked third out of 100 submitted proposals. Total amount $73,343 for three years
- A Web based Collaborative Repository for Formal Methods Tools to Assist in Software Development. Summer Research Grant, $6,000, School of Computer Science and Information Systems, Pace University