May 2005 meeting minutes
Minutes of the Pleasantville/Briarcliff Administrative Staff Council Meeting
Wednesday, May 4, 2005
Butcher Suite, Kessel Campus Center, Pleasantville
The meeting was called to order at 8:45 am by Joe Kelly, co-chair. Introductions were made. Minutes of the last meeting were approved.
- Jack Coxen: Transportation Services schedule changes after May 13th. Look for the Summer 2006 link on transportation website.
- Benefits Committee: No meeting yet. One is scheduled for June.
- Picnic Committee: The picnic is on June 17. Need volunteers, donations for raffles, please contact Peggy Caraccio or Barbara DiCola
- Karen DeSantis – Faculty Council Meeting scheduled for the following Friday.
Special Guest Speaker: Frank Monaco – CIO Division of Information Technology
- SPARTA – link to SCT tutorial
- Go to the IT web page and it will give you all kinds of links you may need. You can also look over the CIO's List of Helpful URLS for links to sites that will give you further information about current DOIT projects.
- Doithelpdesk.pace.edu – phone number is 914-773- DOIT (3648)
- ID numbers will no longer be social security numbers for security reasons.
- There is also a helpdesk for students.
- Status.pace.edu for status of technology throughout the university.
- Office telephones will eventually be used as faxes to email or printers. There are online tutorials for each phone if you need additional help with your desk phone.
- Portal.pace.edu – Look for a new version of MyPace Portal with tabs to be rolled out soon.
- Email will change and will be available through MyPace Portal eventually. The new address for our service will be Luminismail.pace.edu
- June 7 – Leadership Seminar for Managers in PNY.
Last updated 6/2/05 2:53 p.m. KD