We are here to assist you and your students in the admission process.
Why Choose Pace University?
Check out our online Viewbook
Application Process / Status
Introducing the Pace Path
The Pace Path is an innovative four-year program for each student to develop a personal, academic, and professional development plan to be market-ready and to successfully launch a career after graduation. This includes:
- A written academic and professional development plan crafted freshman year - a plan that is flexible as a student and a person
- Dedicated Pace resources through graduation, including one-to-one mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Real-world professional experiences
- A robust career services focused on placing in that first professional position.
Visit the Pace Path website for more information.
Full-Time Freshmen at a Glance
(Stats above are from Fall 2014)
New majors at Pace
Six new majors & one combined degree in the Dyson College of Arts & Sciences:
- Acting for Film, Television, Voice-overs, and Commercials
- Digital Cinema and Filmmaking
- Digital Journalism
- BA in Communications and MA in Media and Communications Arts (New combined degree)
- Stage Management
- Peace and Justice Studies
- Public Relations
Two new majors in the Lubin School of Business:
One new major in the College of Health Professions:
Pace On The Road
Watch the Campus Tour Videos
New York City Campus Tour Video
Westchester Campus Tour Video