Guidance Counselor Event
To RSVP, e-mail Kaleigh Osborne at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (212) 346-1494.
(Please indicate your name and school affiliation in your RSVP.)
New York, NY 10038
All who are present will be entered to win a $300 American Express gift card.
Application Process / Status
We are here to assist you and your students in the admission process.
Why Choose Pace University?
Check out our online Viewbook
Introducing the Pace Path
The Pace Path is an innovative four-year program for each student to develop a personal, academic, and professional development plan to be market-ready and to successfully launch a career after graduation. This includes:
- A written academic and professional development plan crafted freshman year - a plan that is flexible as a student and a person
- Dedicated Pace resources through graduation, including one-to-one mentoring and coaching opportunities
- Real-world professional experiences
- A robust career services focused on placing in that first professional position.
Visit the Pace Path website for more information.
Full-Time Freshmen at a Glance
(Stats above are from Fall 2014)
New majors at Pace
Six new majors in the Dyson College of Arts & Sciences:
- Acting for Film, Television, Voice-overs, and Commercials
- Digital Cinema and Filmmaking
- Digital Journalism
- BA in Communications and MA in Media and Communications Arts (New combined degree)
- Stage Management
- Peace and Justice Studies
- Public Relations
Two new majors in the Lubin School of Business:
One new major in the College of Health Profession:
Pace On The Road
Watch the Campus Tour Videos
New York City Campus Tour Video
Westchester Campus Tour Video