Transfer to Pace University!
Ready to make a move? Pace is the change you're looking for.
- Flexible Transfer Credits Policy
- More than 100 majors and accelerated combined degrees programs
- Up to $12,000 per year in scholarships, plus additional awards available for members of Phi Theta Kappa and Alpha Beta Gamma members. Try our Net Price Calculator to get an estimate of your financial aid package.
- Scholarships for a minimum of $5,000 specifically for Accounting students funded by the Deliotte and Stein families.
- Ranked among the top 5 universities in the U.S. for placing undergraduates in internships by the 2012 U.S. News Short List.
- Transfer events including Transfer Tuesday: Accelerated Admission Days, with no application fee and same-day decision
- Pace offers two distinct campus locations --near the Financial District in downtown Manhattan and a more traditional setting in Westchester, County, just 30 miles from New York City. Both campuses will put you in close proximity to hundreds of internships, activities, and cultural events.
Take the next step and apply today!
Pace University is committed to achieving full equal opportunity in all aspects of University life. Pursuant to this commitment, the University does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, age, ethnicity, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or veteran status.
Future Undergraduate Students
- Future Undergraduates
- Accepted Students
- Undergraduate Application Process
- International Student Information
- Transfer Student Information
- Visiting & Events
- Campus Locations
- Tuition & Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid
- Career Preparation
- Pace Student Body Profile
- Housing and Residential Life
- Student Life
- Honors College
- Browse our Viewbook
- Forms & Brochures
- Pace Undergraduate FAQs
- Undergraduate Admission Contacts
- Request More Information
- International Student Services