1. Access the Pace Summer class schedule to see what courses are available in our two summer sessions.
- Under Choose Term select Summer 1, 2014 or Summer 2, 2014
- Under Level select Undergraduate
- Under Choose Undergraduate Subject select the class(es) that interest you
- Use the Choose Campus menu to find online courses, or if you specifically want to attend our NYC or Westchester campus
- Click on the Search button and the results will appear
- For any particular course listed, you can access details - including prerequisites - using the “More Info” link on the right
2. PREREQUISITES: Prior to applying, please check if there are any prerequisites for the Pace University course(s) you wish to take, and that you have completed them. If there are prerequisites, you will need to provide a copy of your transcript. Prerequisites can only be waived by the academic department.
3. Apply online
You only need to submit one application, even if you wish to enroll for courses in both summer sessions. You will be able to select courses for both sessions on the application.
4. Mail transcripts and/or other documents (if required) to:
Application Processing Center
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
Once your application and any required supporting documents are received, the Admission office will review them and contact you with any questions. Once your application is approved, Pace will register you for the requested Summer classes and send you a confirmation with instructions on any next steps.
To confirm or check the status of your application, or if you have any other questions, please call (914) 773-3746 (Westchester campus) or (212) 346-1943 (New York City campus) or email the Office of Undergraduate Admission at email@example.com for New York City, or firstname.lastname@example.org for Westchester.
|Summer Session I
Summer Session II
|Begins Tuesday, May 24, 2014
Begins Monday, July 7, 2014