Our graduate tuition rates vary per college. View the full list of our graduate tuition rates.
Summer Tuition Payment Deadlines
- Payment for Summer Session I is due on Friday, May 8th.
- Payment for Summer Session II is due on Wednesday, July 1st.
Tuition Payment Plan
Click here to access and log-in to the Pace Payment Plans.
These plans enable students or their families to pay monthly installments on their account toward tuition, fees, and housing. Many students and families find monthly installments more manageable than a single lump payment each semester. These interest-free payment plans are not loans; therefore, there are no credit checks.
Payment plans currently available include:
- Summer I 2015 - Payments begin May 6, 2015 and consist of 8 weekly installments
- Summer I 2015 - Payments begin May 20, 2015 and consist of 6 weekly installments
- Summer II 2015 - Payments begin July 1, 2015 and consist of 6 weekly installments
All students are eligible to take advantage of these payment plans. Please note there is a $70 non-refundable enrollment fee each term, and students must re-enroll in a plan each semester. The link to the Payment Plans will detail payment due dates, type of payments accepted, (credit cards*, web checks, ACH payments), as well as fees associated with late payments.
|Prior to and during 1st week or 6-week term||100% refund|
|During 2nd week of term||25% refund|
|After 2nd week of term||0% refund|