main navigation
my pace
Graduate Academics

Bridge Programs

International Applicants with Three-Year Bachelor's Degree

International students whose undergraduate degree is not equivalent to a four-year U.S. baccalaureate and who has not completed a master’s degree may be eligible for graduate admission by means of the Bridge Program for International Students for Lubin and Seidenberg students.