Middle States Self-Study
Assessing and Progressing
Engage with the process to help prepare Pace.
Join us at the Community Forums to help us prepare for the team visit.
- February 4, 2019, 12:45-1:45pm, Law School, Preston Hall, Room 401
- February 13, 2019, 12:10-1:10pm, New York City, One Pace Plaza, Lecture Hall North
- February 14, 3:25-4:25 pm, Pleasantville, Kessel Student Center, Gottesman
Evaluating Team Summary Report
April 3, 2019, Evaluating Team Summary Report, New York City with Video Conference to Pleasantville, White Plains, and Summit.
- The Self-Study Report is now available. Login with your Pace credentials (email@example.com and your Pace password.)
- Attend a Town Hall. We are holding Town Halls over the course of the Self-Study to update the Community, solicit feedback, and prepare for the team visit. Join us at these important forums.
- Watch the video below to learn more about the process.
- Talk to your colleagues – how do you live the Pace mission?
Questions? Contact a member of the Executive Committee:
Lisa Bardill Moscaritolo
The Self-Study is a two-year process begun in fall 2016 that culminates a visit by a team of peer reviewers on March 31-April 3, 2019. The peer reviewers will be engaging the entire Pace Community during their visit. This is an important opportunity to engage in a comprehensive self-assessment of how effectively Pace implements its mission and vision, evaluate our assessment practices, and review our compliance with federal and state regulations.