Middle States Self-Study
Assessing and Progressing - Spring 2019 Update
The Evaluating Team Visit was a success. Thank you to everyone who met with Team members and shared their Pace experiences.
The final accreditation decision will be made by the Middle States Commissioners and will be released to Pace by June 30, 2019.
Questions? Contact a member of the Steering Committee:
- Yulexi Arango, University Registrar (Compliance Chair as of September 2018), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lisa Bardill Moscaritolo, PhD, Associate Vice President for Student Affairs and Dean for Students, PLV, email@example.com
- Vincent F. Birkenmeyer, Associate Director Residential Life, Student Affairs, PLV (Standard IV Chair as of July 2018), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rachel Carpenter, Assistant Dean, Assessment and Planning/Director, Student Development and Campus Activities, PLV (Standard I Chair), email@example.com
- Cara Cea, Senior Director, Media Relations (Standard II Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nancy DeRiggi, Assistant Vice President, Office of Planning, Assessment, and Institutional Research, email@example.com
- Angelica Ferreira, Associate Vice President, Office of Budget and Planning (Standard VI Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jean Gallagher, Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, email@example.com
- Edward Goralski, Assessment Coordinator, Office of Planning, Assessment and Institutional Research, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nira Herrmann, PhD, Dean, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, email@example.com
- Iuliana Ismailescu, PhD, Associate Professor, Lubin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hillary Knepper, PhD, Interim Associate Provost, email@example.com
- Jennipher Lombardo, Director of Assessment, CHP (Standard V Chair as of January 2018), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Stenerson, PhD, Executive Director, Faculty Center for Professional Development, email@example.com
- Daniel Strahs, PhD, Associate Professor, Dyson (Standard VII Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrew Wier, PhD, Associate Professor, Dyson (Standard III Chair), email@example.com
The Self-Study is a two-year process begun in fall 2016 that culminates a visit by a team of peer reviewers on March 31-April 3, 2019. The peer reviewers will be engaging the entire Pace Community during their visit. This is an important opportunity to engage in a comprehensive self-assessment of how effectively Pace implements its mission and vision, evaluate our assessment practices, and review our compliance with federal and state regulations.