main navigation
my pace

Pace University offers the opportunity to apply as an undergraduate student. If you have used benefits at another institution and are now transferring to Pace University, you will need to take the following steps in order to use your VA Educational Benefits at Pace University. If you have any questions regarding the application to enrollment process please contact Miguel Gonzalez, Veteran Affairs Coordinator.

To apply

  • Visit our Apply Now page to complete an online application for Pace University and view the required documents to be submitted.
  • Select the appropriate application: Undergraduate Freshman, Graduate or Pace Online Bachelor's Degree Completion Program (A veteran fee waiver is applied for online applications)
  • Submit your DD-214 with your application.

For questions about applying for admission as an undergraduate student, contact Sarah Carton, Senior Admission Counselor at (914) 773-3746.

After you apply

After you have been accepted

  • Once you have received your acceptance letter, submit your Tuition Deposit to reserve your space in the class.
  • All transfer students MUST fill out one of the forms below based on your VA Education Benefit:
    • Chapters 35: VA FORM 22-5495 - Request for Change of Program or Place of Training for Survivors or Dependents
    • All other Chapters: VA Form 22-1995 - Request of Change of Program or Place of Training
  • Submit your Certificate of Eligibility provided by the Department of Veteran Affairs to when received.
  • Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) even if you plan on using VA education benefits. You may be eligible for federal grants that will not conflict with your benefits.
    Pace University FAFSA Codes: New York City Campus - 002791; Westchester Campus (Pleasantville) - 002792
  • Submit a copy of your immunization records to the Office of Student Assistance via
  • Attend a transfer student orientation session.  You will meet with an academic advisor and register for courses.
  • Submit a Veterans Request for Enrollment Certification form. Access the form by using your Pace student account. You must submit this form for each and every semester you are enrolled at Pace.

Pace University is committed to achieving full equal opportunity in all aspects of university life. Pursuant to this commitment, Pace University does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, ethnicity, marital or domestic partnership status, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or veteran status.