The focus of the department is to:
- Accurately record, maintain, and account for capital assets on a regular basis.
- Properly depreciate the cost of capital assets over time by reflecting their net value during their useful lives.
- Conduct inventory of capital assets by location and department.
- Ensure that all moveable assets are properly tagged
- Ensure adherence to all related University policies and procedures.
- Provide quality customer service to our customers and the University community and field all related inquiries.
- Property movement and disposal
- Assistance with capitalization criteria
- Provide training to the Pace Community
The Fixed Assets Department is located in Tead House on the Briarcliff Campus.
Fixed Assets Coordinator