Help us Go Green!
Join the Payroll Office with our Go Green! Initiative
Goal: Get ALL employees on Direct Deposit with a 100% direct deposit participation.
For more information on Direct Deposit of Payroll, please contact the Payroll Office or visit us on the web at:
or any Financial Institution or (AFCU) Academic Federal Credit Union representative for more details.
Direct Deposit is simple
- Once you have signed up for Direct Deposit, you don't have to go to the bank to deposit checks.
- Your money is automatically deposited into your account on time, every time - and you don't have to be at work - or even in town!
Direct Deposit is safe
- Direct Deposit payments never get lost.
- Direct Deposit is confidential. Money is transferred electronically and passes through fewer hands than a check.
- Problems with Direct Deposit, which are rare, are quickly resolved.
- A high percentage of identity theft starts with someone seeing your personal financial information on a paper check, billing statement, or bank account statement. Once electronic payments are set up, the money travels electronically, greatly reducing the number of people who see your personal information.
Direct Deposit is smart
- Direct Deposit gives you access to your money earlier than check deposits. There is no waiting for checks to clear.
- Direct deposit puts you in charge of your money. Financial planners recommend Direct Deposit as one step towards gaining control of your finances.
- Direct Deposit is a smart way to help the environment - it reduces use of paper and also saves fuel and CO2 omissions by reducing trips to the bank to deposit checks.
Direct Deposit is free
- There is no fee to enroll.
Direct Deposit is easy
- Just log onto the Pace Portal and complete the online application.
|Application Types||Web Sites||Phone Numbers|
|Internal application||http://portal.pace.edu/||(914) 923-2898 (Payroll Office)|
|Bank Mobile||https://bankmobiledisbursements.com/refundchoices/||1-(888) 914-PACE (7223)|
|Academic Federal Credit Union||http://www.academicfcu.org||1-(888) 923-7552|