main navigation
my pace
Financial Aid

New York State Scholarships and Grants

Similar to many state governments or organizations, New York State sponsors a financial aid program for New York State residents. These Scholarship and Grant programs are for New York State residents only. You must be admitted to and enrolled in a matriculated degree program at Pace University to receive awards.

Special Application Procedures for New York State Awards

Students who wish to apply for TAP should file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). While completing your FAFSA, you will be prompted to complete your online TAP application at the end of the FAFSA session. When your FAFSA is complete you will be asked to do the following:

  • Establish a HESC PIN (Personal Identification Number) for TAP.
  • You MUST establish your PIN in order to apply, keep track of your application information or make changes.
  • Information from your FAFSA and your family's calculated NYS net taxable income will be pre-filled on your application for TAP.

Applications for NYS TAP and scholarships should be made through the New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (NYS HESC). Contact them at 1-(888)-NYS-HESC or visit the New York State HESC website for more information. The TAP application deadline is May 1 of the academic year for which aid is sought.

Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)

Enhanced Tuition Award Program (ETA)

Regents Awards for Children of Deceased and Disabled Veterans

Regents Awards for Children of Deceased Police Officers, Firefighters, and Corrections Officers

New York State Aid for Part-Time Study (APTS)

New York State Assistance for Native Americans

Veterans Tuition Award

Regents Professional Opportunity Scholarships