(January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020)
All Cigna medical plans include prescription coverage. You can locate an in-network pharmacy and access Cigna’s prescription cost calculator by logging into your account.
- For those enrolled in the Network Core and Choice PPO plans, there is an annual/calendar year deductible, for non-generic prescriptions, of $125 for an individual or $375 for a family.
- In-network prescription co-payments of $20, $45, and $70 for the Network Core and Choice PPO plans. The Consumer Core HDHP/HSA plan requires satisfaction of the calendar year deductible, then in-network prescription co-payments of 20%, 30%, or 40% until the calendar year Out-of-Pocket maximum has been reached.
- $0 co-payments for generic preventive medications on this list (PDF).
- Mail order pharmacy program managed directly by Cigna Tel-Drug (PDF).
Please review the Cigna Value 3-Tier Prescription Drug List (PDF), especially the section entitled, “Medications That Are Not Covered” (beginning on Page 18).
Please review the Summary of Benefits and Coverage for your plan for further information regarding prescription coverage.
Seasonal flu vaccines are available, at certain retail pharmacies (PDF), to Pace employees (and their covered dependents) who are enrolled in any of the Cigna medical plans. There is no cost to the participant. A Cigna ID card, for each recipient, is required.
- You may visit an in-network pharmacy (PDF) contracted with the Cigna Medical Vaccine Program. The seasonal flu vaccine is offered by participating pharmacies at no co-pay. You may have to schedule an appointment in advance. Please be sure to bring your Cigna ID card.
- University Health Care has a supply of seasonal flu vaccines available. You must schedule an appointment to receive the vaccine. Employees can register and complete forms on the Patient Portal. If you have questions or to schedule an appointment, please call the contact numbers listed below. University Health Care will bill Cigna directly, so a co-pay is not required. Please be sure to bring your Cigna ID card.
Paton House – Ground Floor
861 Bedford Road
Pleasantville, NY 10570
Phone: (914) 773-3760
New York Campus
1 Pace Plaza
6th Floor East (**Take elevators from the 4th Floor East and transfer to elevators for 6th Floor East**)
New York, NY 10038
Phone: (212) 346-1600
- You may visit your in-network primary care physician to receive the seasonal flu vaccine; however, whether or not you are charged a co-pay depends upon how the visit is billed by your provider. If it is billed to Cigna as an “immunization,” you will not be charged a co-pay. If it is billed as an “office visit,” a co-pay will apply. We recommend that you speak with the doctor’s office before making your appointment. Please be sure to bring your Cigna ID card.