2021 Open Leadership Positions
Every year, Pace offers important leadership positions to the students who are looking to make an impact on their community. Apply for the opportunity to help guide incoming first-year students as an Orientation Leader and advocate for inclusivity as a Queer Leader.
Orientation Leaders (PLV Campus)
The Pace Orientation program seeks to provide an inclusive and welcoming environment to help students and families transition to and find their place here, as well as offer knowledge of campus life, campus services and resources, and faculty/peer interactions, and enable them to be successful and connected to the Pace university community. Orientation Leaders (OLs) provide an essential service during Orientation programs by answering questions, creating connections, and serving as a role model and resource for new students and their families.
At this time, we do not know whether Orientation for 2021 will be in-person and on campus, or if we will again host virtual Orientation programs via Zoom. Read more about the PLV Campus OLs application process. You must apply by Monday, March 1, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.
Questions? Email the PLV OLs team or attend one of the information sessions:
- >> Wednesday, November 18, 2020 | 12:15 p.m. | Meeting ID: 934 6461 4257 Password: 463249
- >> Thursday, February 11, 2021 | 3:30 p.m. | Meeting ID: 934 6461 4257 Password: 463249
- >> Wednesday, February 24, 2021 | 12:15 p.m. | Meeting ID: 934 6461 4257 Password: 463249
Orientation Leaders (NYC Campus)
Come and find out how to be an Orientation Leader or an Orientation Student Assistant this summer! You must attend an information session in order to apply. If you have any questions, please email the Orientation team.
Information sessions are as follows:
- >> Tuesday, December 8 | 3:30 p.m. | Meeting ID: 917 6315 2914 Password: ORNT21
- >> Thursday, December 10 | 3:30 p.m. | Meeting ID: 955 0755 3830 Password: ORNT21
- >> Wednesday, January 27 | 12:10 p.m. | Meeting ID: 975 2703 2313 Password: ORNT21
The deadline to submit all your materials is Friday, January 29, 2021, at 11:59 p.m.
Queer Leaders (NYC Campus)
The LGBTQA+ Center is looking for new Queerleaders (QLs) to join their peer education program! QLs help educate the Pace Community and attend monthly trainings focused on LGBTQA+ issues, social justice, and leadership development.
Applications are available now! You must apply by Friday, November 20, 2020, at 11:59 p.m. If you have any questions, please email Emmett Griffith.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Center for Undergraduate Research Experiences
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Student Success Tools
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Career Services hosts a week of programming featuring SIRIUS XM + Pandora, Morgan Stanley Capital International, Teva Pharmaceuticals, FactSet Research Systems, Omnicom, and The Madison Square Garden Company!
Career Services: Black Futures Week
Commercial dance major Joneisha “JoJo” Carmichael ’22 is currently crushing the “daily doing challenge,” where she posts an Insta story of her dance routines every single day. She’s even looking to start her own talent agency in the future. Keep up!
The Dance Influencer
As part of the most recent federal relief measure, the Coronavirus Response and Relief Appropriations Act has provided support to Pace students facing exceptional financial need.
Aid for Students