Blue and Golds Award Ceremony 2019 (PLV)
Now’s your chance to nominate the people and organizations working to enrich the PLV Campus every single day. Who do YOU think should be recognized for their Pace pride? Apply by Monday, March 25, at midnight.
Formerly known as the Pace Pride Awards, the Blue and Golds: Campus Community Award Ceremony is a unique opportunity for the Pace Community to come together in celebration of many important accomplishments on the PLV Campus. Those recognized include student organizations, fraternity and sorority life, residential life, and many other groups that make Pace such an enriching community to be part of. We hope you take the time to fill out the nomination forms!
Awards are separated into two categories:
- >> Individual Awards: All students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to apply for their distinguished service in the promotion and development of student life on the PLV Campus.
- >> Organization/Group Awards: Student organizations are an important part of student life! Any recognized groups that operate on the PLV Campus are eligible to apply.
Please apply for either the individual awards or organization/group awards by Monday, March 25, at midnight. The award ceremony will take place on Friday, May 3, from 4:30 p.m.–6:30 p.m. in the Gottesman Room.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Class of 2020: Career Services wants to know—what’s next? Do you have a job lined up? Are you planning to go to grad school? Fill out the First Destination Survey today and be entered for a chance to win big.
Grads: What’s Next?
Kappa Delta Pi President Kealy Costigan ’20 has a passion for advocacy work. She’s pursuing a dual degree in childhood education (undergrad) and special education (master’s), hoping to create a safe space for ALL her future students.
The Passionate President
We’re commemorating the Class of 2020 on Wednesday, May 20, with a special virtual celebration you’re invited to take part in. Stay connected while sharing photos, fond memories, and more using #PaceGrad2020!
Class of 2020 Virtual Celebrations