Career Panel: Public and Social Sector (NYC)
Nonprofits, public service, social entrepreneurship—give back to your community in a meaningful and impactful way! Join Pace alumni and faculty for an expert panel on Monday, November 20.
Are you seeking career advice? Curious about potential opportunities in the public service and social sector? Perhaps you already know that a career devoted to solving problems is the one for you and now you’re looking to network with professionals in the field. Either way, you’re going to want to come out to this expert panel on Careers in the Public and Social Sector.
This event, co-sponsored by Pace’s Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship, the MPA Student Association, the Political Science Society, and Pace’s NYC Model UN program, features panelists—some of whom are recent Pace grads—working in fields that apply private sector know-how to solving social and public problems.
Monday, November 20, 2017
6:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
157 William Street, Room 110
Monday’s panel will be moderated by Pace University Associate Professor of Political Science and Director of the International Disarmament Institute Matthew Bolton, PhD. Panelists include:
- >> Christopher Glancy ’14, Industrial Business Development Manager, Staten Island Economic Development Corporation
- >> Elena Marmo ’15, Community and Supporter Care Coordinator, WaterAid
- >> Greg Van Kirk, Social Entrepreneur, Educator, Consultant
- >> Rosa Franco, Director of Lending, Neighborhood Trust Federal Credit Union
This event is free and open to all members of the Pace Community. Refreshments will be served.
For more information about the Helene and Grant Wilson Center for Social Entrepreneurship at Pace University, visit the Wilson Center website.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
We're here to help you take the fear out of your first week at college! Follow our five tips for making the most of your first week at Pace.
Making the Most of Your First Week at Pace
Pace Law is offering a free two-night LSAT boot camp on Wednesday, June 27, and Thursday, June 28, on the Law School Campus. Register today!
Summer 2018 LSAT Boot Camp
Have you ever been whale watching? On Friday, June 8, you'll get the chance to meet one of nature's most majestic creatures—and work with NYC's Whale Research and Advocacy Organization, too!
Science at Sea (NYC)