Finals Week 2018 Resources
You’re almost there! We know you’re swamped with studying. That’s why we put together a guide including stress management tips, hours your library will be open, self-care events (like therapy dogs), and much more.
Are you taking advantage of all the opportunities available to you at the Counseling Center? You should! There are workshops and group sessions happening on both campuses so you can meet other students who are dealing with similar challenges. Now more than ever, it’s essential that you check in with yourself as you cram for finals, so be sure to also read these helpful stress management tips.
You’re super busy cramming. We get that, which is why the libraries on both campuses will be open to meet all your last-minute studying needs!
Starting on Monday, December 3, the Birnbaum Library on the NYC Campus will be open from 8:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m. on weekdays and beginning Saturday, December 8, it will be open from 10:00 a.m.–2:00 a.m. on weekends. The Mortola Library on the PLV Campus will be open 24 hours starting Tuesday, December 4.
Setters Rest Stop (NYC)
SDACA knows you’ve got a lot on your plate right now. That’s why they’re hosting several events throughout the end of the semester to help you unwind and stay focused while you study hard!
Coloring and Care
Wednesday, December 12 | 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. | 41 Park Row, 8th Floor
Join the Setter Spirit Ambassadors for some mindful coloring and self-care. They will provide coloring sheets and a fun DIY face mask/lip scrub.
Thursday, December 13 | 11:00 a.m.–12:30 p.m. | 41 Park Row, 8th Floor
Make your own succulents to spruce up any space. They’re easy to take care of and make for wonderful little companions.
Thursday, December 13 | 7:00 p.m.–10:00 p.m. | 41 Park Row, 8th Floor
SDACA and the Spirit Ambassadors are hosting a Kahoot trivia night! Bring your laptop or smart phone to participate. Feel free to get cozy in your favorite pajamas and bring some blankets and pillows. Snacks and refreshments will be provided.
Movie Night: Elf
Friday, December 14 | 7:00 p.m.–11:00 p.m. | 41 Park Row, 8th Floor
Is smiling your favorite? Do you like spreading Christmas cheer by singing loud for all to hear? Show up for SDACA’s screening of the movie Elf! There will be snacks and refreshments served (no spaghetti with syrup, though).
Monday, December 17 | 12:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m. | Outside the Birnbaum Library
You’re almost done! While you’re on your way to tackle your next final, stop by the SDACA table for coffee and snacks to keep you going. Ever Setter needs fuel for finals.
Holiday Card Making and Hot Chocolate
Tuesday, December 18 | 3:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m. | 41 Park Row, 8th Floor
With hot cocoa, holiday treats, and card making for your loved ones, what better way could you celebrate the end of the semester? Congratulations on making it through! You totally nailed this.
Woof, woof! It’s the doggos from the Good Dog Foundation to the rescue! On Tuesday, December 4, they’ll be visiting the PLV Campus from 11:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. looking for pets. Here’s where you can track these pups down:
- >> 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. | Mortola Library, Birnbaum Room
- >> 1:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. | Kessel Student Center, Dean’s Lounge
Over on the NYC Campus, two very special pups will be visiting: Crispin on Tuesday, December 11, and Casper on Thursday, December 13! Ask them for some paw during these hours:
- >> Tuesday, December 11 | 3:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m. | Birnbaum Library, 1st Floor (Quiet Study Area)
- >> Thursday, December 13 | 6:00 p.m.–7:00 p.m. | Birnbaum Library, 1st Floor (Quiet Study Area)
Need a little extra help? No problem! The Learning Center will have extra staff on hand to meet the needs of anyone looking for academic assistance. Check out the course schedule for the NYC Campus, which is located at 163 William Street on the 17th floor, and note their hours of operation:
- >> Monday–Wednesday | 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- >> Thursdays | 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- >> Fridays | 12:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m.
- >> Saturdays | 12:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
Here are the hours for the PLV Campus, which is located at the Mortola Library on the 3rd Floor:
- >> Monday–Wednesday | 11:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- >> Thursdays | 11:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m.
- >> Fridays | 11:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
- >> Sundays | 4:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
On the NYC Campus, the Writing Center is located at One Pace Plaza in Room Y25. Be sure to make an appointment and note their hours of operation:
- >> Monday and Tuesday | 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- >> Wednesday and Thursday | 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- >> Fridays | 11:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
As for the PLV Campus, you can also make an appointment! Their hours are as follows:
- >> Monday–Thursday | 10:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. | Miller Hall, Room 15B
- >> Sundays | 5:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m. | Alumni Hall, Room 134
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Ready for a game of laser tag? So are we! If you’re on the PLV Campus this week, you can expect plenty of competition as well as a screening of Crazy Rich Asians, BSU’s Black Excellence Dinner, and more.
50/50 Takes Aim (PLV)
Celebrate the empowering films that feature people with disabilities at Pace’s seventh annual Film and Music Spectacular on Tuesday, April 4! Experience these incredible stories and uplift their important message with us.
Film and Music Spectacular (NYC)
Twice-elected President of the Christian Fellowship at Pace Seneca Forch ’19 isn’t afraid to get his hands dirty—or his suit dusty, given what happened on his first day interning for Proskauer Rose LLP.
The Spiritual Leader