Getting From Here to There Panel (NYC)
Are you an entrepreneur? Want to hear from experts in the biz about how they made it big? Join the eLab for a panel discussion on Thursday, November 15, for some serious #inspo.
It can be difficult visualizing the endgame when you’re still on that daily grind. But that’s what Pace’s Entrepreneurship Lab (eLab) is for: creating an environment for innovative, business-savvy individuals where you can collab and hear from other experts in the field. This time? You’ll be hearing how they made it big.
The panel will be moderated by Professor Bruce Bachenheimer, executive director of the eLab. Food and beverages will be served!
Thursday, November 15, 2018
5:30 p.m.–8:30 p.m.
RSVP to attend this event and learn a little more about the panelists before you go:
- >> Jenny Watzka: A business strategist to entrepreneurs in the digital space, Watzka has worked for major corporate consulting firms like KPMG and EY. Even though she quit her very successful (yet unfulfilling) corporate career, she learned a great deal about what makes a successful business, having learned all about strategy, building and scaling your business, communication, financing, innovation, and creating a team. Jenny holds a master’s degree from St Andrews University in corporate finance.
- >> Alexa McKenna ’17: A consultant at Deloitte and a Pace alumna, McKenna was the winner of the Eleventh Annual Pace Pitch competition with her EaTcard Application. She also participated in the Pace App Hackathon and was an active member in eLab events. On campus, McKenna was the President of the Fashion Marketing Club, Profashionals, and a member of the Pforzheimer Honors College. She graduated summa cum laude with a bachelor’s in business administration.
- >> Sam Bobley: An entrepreneur since he was a child, Bobley began building his fintech company Ocrolus from his kitchen right after graduating college. Under his leadership as CEO, Ocrolus has grown into an international organization that analyzes millions of data points every day for hundreds of customers. Bobley has also authored a patent application and led fundraising efforts.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Class of 2020: Career Services wants to know—what’s next? Do you have a job lined up? Are you planning to go to grad school? Fill out the First Destination Survey today and be entered for a chance to win big.
Grads: What’s Next?
Kappa Delta Pi President Kealy Costigan ’20 has a passion for advocacy work. She’s pursuing a dual degree in childhood education (undergrad) and special education (master’s), hoping to create a safe space for ALL her future students.
The Passionate President
We’re commemorating the Class of 2020 on Wednesday, May 20, with a special virtual celebration you’re invited to take part in. Stay connected while sharing photos, fond memories, and more using #PaceGrad2020!
Class of 2020 Virtual Celebrations