Help Is On the Way
Is it too hot in your classroom? Need assistance with moving furniture? Pace Facilities is here to help! Pace University’s new work order system makes getting things done fast and easy.
The Facilities and Capital Projects department is excited to announce the rollout of Saber for Education, the new facilities work order system. This system enhances the submission of work order tickets to our Facilities Department, and is configured for use on mobile devices. The design of the system will allow the Facilities team to optimize tracking of work orders, response time, and the duration of work in real time. It also includes enhanced reporting and escalating capabilities that will allow us to analyze data and use it to construct an effective preventive maintenance plan for the University. The system is user-friendly, with icons and descriptions to help customers identify where to log/report their facilities concerns.
Work orders can be completed in a few easy steps:
- >> Make sure you’re on the Pace University network. Saber for Education cannot be accessed from home.
- >> Log on to the system at https://facilitiesrequest.pace.edu using your Pace credentials. The system can also be accessed through an icon on the MyPace mobile app.
- >> Select icon based on the facilities issue you are experiencing.
- >> Fill in the designated fields.
- >> Select “Create” and your work order will be sent to the facilities department to address.
Please reach out to Aisha Moyla at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions on the new system.
Nominations for the Kenan Award for Teaching Excellence are open through February 28! Plus, a faculty grant opportunity in the humanities.
Faculty Corner: February 2020
The health and safety of our students, staff, and faculty is our top priority. Learn more about the University's recent travel suspension, resources for health and wellness, and academic continuity planning.
University Update on Wuhan Coronavirus
President Krislov talks exciting new developments in New York City, and looks ahead to the strong future Pace is building for 2020 and beyond.
From the Desk of President Krislov