In It to Win It (NYC)
Want a guaranteed interview at the largest media investment company in the world? You’ve got to be in it to win it at the GroupM Case Competition on Tuesday, April 10!
Interested in a career in business analytics? Want a guaranteed interview at one of the world’s largest media investment companies? Come to the GroupM Case Competition Briefing and Networking Reception! Many of GroupM’s sister agencies such as Mindshare, Mediacom, and MediaEdge will be present, and their heads of analytics and strategy will be there to scout and recruit our best students.
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
5:45 p.m.–7:45 p.m.
- >>Open to all undergraduate and graduate students interested in media, business strategy, and data analytics
- >>Explore how big data analytics impact business strategy and ROI through an exciting competition
- >>The winners and star performers will be guaranteed interviews at GroupM for internships and full-time positions
- >>Registration is now open and closes April 11 at 10:00 a.m.; presentations will be held in April
Over the years, as a result of this competition, several Lubin graduate and undergraduate students have been hired by GroupM in full-time positions, as well as internships.
For additional information, please email Professor Ipshita Ray, PhD.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Award winning actor Kelsey Grammer will be hosting the next Inside the Actors Studio on Tuesday, June 18. Join us as he sits down with James Burrows, one of TV’s most respected talents and co-creator of Cheers.
Inside the Actors Studio: James Burrows
James Shefferman ’19 has been working since his first year at Pace. From video production intern all the way to manager of video content, he has quite a bit of advice for the next generation of Pace students.
The Content Producer
The Pace Press opened doors for Katrina Alonso ’19 when she was a first-year student. Now its editor-in-chief, she’s been opening doors for others—particularly diverse voices, which has paved the way for greater representation.