In It to Win It (NYC)
Want a guaranteed interview at the largest media investment company in the world? You’ve got to be in it to win it at the GroupM Case Competition on Tuesday, April 10!
Interested in a career in business analytics? Want a guaranteed interview at one of the world’s largest media investment companies? Come to the GroupM Case Competition Briefing and Networking Reception! Many of GroupM’s sister agencies such as Mindshare, Mediacom, and MediaEdge will be present, and their heads of analytics and strategy will be there to scout and recruit our best students.
Tuesday, April 10, 2018
5:45 p.m.–7:45 p.m.
- >>Open to all undergraduate and graduate students interested in media, business strategy, and data analytics
- >>Explore how big data analytics impact business strategy and ROI through an exciting competition
- >>The winners and star performers will be guaranteed interviews at GroupM for internships and full-time positions
- >>Registration is now open and closes April 11 at 10:00 a.m.; presentations will be held in April
Over the years, as a result of this competition, several Lubin graduate and undergraduate students have been hired by GroupM in full-time positions, as well as internships.
For additional information, please email Professor Ipshita Ray, PhD.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
The wait is finally over! On Monday, January 28, join the Pace Community as we officially open our revitalized spaces in One Pace Plaza and 41 Park Row.
Master Plan Ribbon Cutting (NYC)
Get ready for an all-star lineup from men’s and women’s basketball and the swimming and diving teams! They’ll be defending our turf December 2018–January 2019, so bring your Setter pride to the Goldstein Fitness Center.
Athletics Roundup: December–January (PLV)
It’s been a long time in the making, but on Tuesday, December 11, join us for a very exclusive sneak peek into the new Pace spaces.
Sneak Peek (NYC)