June/July: HR Update
Weight Watchers at work, a wellness incentive, financial planning, and staff training—learn about these and other HR opportunities.
Weight Watchers at Work
The 12-week series cost $156.00, less a special Pace 10% discount, for a total cost of $140.40! There is a session currently in progress in Westchester which began on April 19. Join today for a prorated fee! Interested in attending in NYC? We must have a minimum of 15 participants. For more information, please contact Rosemary Mulry at firstname.lastname@example.org or on X22645.
Pace’s Weight Watchers at Work participants have lost a total of 779 pounds from April 2014–April 2016!
Preventive Care Incentive Program for CIGNA Participants
- >> This innovative incentive program is designed to encourage you and your spouse or domestic partner, if applicable, to have annual preventive care examinations.
- >> Each participating employee who is covered by CIGNA is eligible to receive up to $240 if he/she (plus his/her spouse or domestic partner, if covered by the CIGNA medical plan) has one, two, or three preventive care examinations (based upon age) during the plan year (July 1, 2015 through June 30, 2016).
Financial Planning with TIAA-CREF
TIAA-CREF counselors will be on campus to meet with employees individually to discuss retirement planning.
Staff Training Opportunities
Fiscal Year 2016 is almost over! Make sure your Individual Development Plans (IDPs) are accomplished by signing up for training. Check out the Organizational Learning and Development Training Calendar to register for one of our programs.
Popular programs from both the Management and Professional Skills curriculum are being offered, including:
- >> Writing Skills
- >> Time Management Training
- >> Building a Constructive Relationship with Your Supervisor
- >> Delegating for Shared Success…plus many more!
If you have any questions, please contact Susan Donahue at email@example.com.
Learn more about tech training opportunities across the University and on our technology training website by clicking here. Register for various tech training sessions by clicking here.
For Contract Director, Chrome River, Pyramid Analytics, or any other technology-related training, please contact our Technology Training Manager Grace Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s your shot to help keep Pace safe. The health and safety of the Pace Community is our top priority, and getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is a key part. Check back frequently as we announce vaccine availability for our community.
Vaccine Availability for Pace
Pace professors are going big this month when it comes to media mentions; talking COVID-19 recovery, the Biden administration, and much more.
Fit to Print: April 2021
Interested in learning more about Open Educational Resources (OER)? Lubin's Kathy Winsted shares her experiences implementing OER into her coursework.
Teaching with OER: Kathy Winsted