PaceBound Students: You've Got Mail
Are you headed to Pace this fall? Awesome! It's important that you regularly check your brand-new Pace email account. Here's what you need to know about accessing your account, logging in, and more.
You're coming to Pace this fall and part of being a Pace student is getting a ton of emails from the University. Womp womp. Sorry, but it's true. But it's not all bad news! Email is the main way the University contacts students, it's how your professors will reach out to you, and it's how you'll get important information about events, policies, and more.
So, here's what's up: Your Pace email account has been activated and you must access your new Pace email account to see some important messages.
• If you haven’t logged in yet, you must activate your account. This is a one-time process and only takes a few minutes. Start the account activation process.
• After activation, you will be asked to create a password. Create your password using the password creation requirements.
• If you have logged in, but have forgotten your password, reset your password using the given guidelines.
• Remember your password—this will be the password you use to log in to ALL Pace University systems.
Please note, if you haven’t set up your security questions now is a good time to do it—just in case you forget your password and need to reset it in the future. Remember to check your Pace email regularly.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Nate Shectman ’23 has many talents. From advertising to marketing to film to graphic design, he’s combining all his interests in unique ways in hopes of one day working for an ad agency. But did you know he comes from a family of actors?
The Eclectic Creator
Sign up for weekly yoga sessions, cardio classes, esports leagues, and more—all hosted online! There are countless ways to remain active while staying socially distant. Let’s get moving together.
Fitness Online: Fall 2020 Roundup
On Wednesday, September 16, hear from ten Pace students who participated in the Wilson Center’s funded internship program about what they learned from their unique experiences working for a variety of social enterprises and nonprofit organizations in the NYC metro area.
2020 Learning Outcomes Reception