Pitch Your Story
Want to make your voice heard? Pitch to us for a chance to be published on Medium.com! With over 220 million visitors per month, your message will reach a whole new audience. Talk about #influencer.
Do you have a story you want to tell? What about research you’ve been working on? A fresh new take on a hot topic? This is your chance to share that with the world, because Pace is now on Medium.com! In an effort to create a space for thoughtful and creative content written by Pace students, faculty, and staff, we’re now accepting submissions to feature your work on one of the most talked-about platforms in the digital age.
But if you’re looking for more reasons to give it a try:
- >> Built-in audience: Medium.com has millions of users per month looking for great, topical content. In 2016, its users spent an average 4.5 million hours per month reading on the platform. Its users can also subscribe to blogs, authors, tags, or categories of posts that they like in their custom feeds.
- >> SEO and personal brand: Medium’s high domain authority helps boost your traffic in organic search results, likely out-performing an independent blog or website. If you’re looking for more web results when people Google your name, this is a simple way to do it.
- >> Metrics: Medium gives you access to key metrics that tell you how people are interacting with your content. These easy-to-understand stats give publishers a solid view of what readers like, what they’re actually reading, and what they are sharing with their friends and followers on other social channels.
No one can tell your story better than you can, so we’re inviting you to do just that. Tell us about your research; share your opinion on environmental, political, or social trends; dish on your thoughts about attending a city campus; dig into how hip hop music influences fashion and vice versa. Whatever it is, we want to hear from you!
For more information or to submit an article for publication on Pace’s Medium.com profile, please contact your school/college communications team or email us. Please note that submission does not guarantee publication.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Beginning in 2019, on an annual basis, all Pace University students, faculty, and staff will be required to complete an online Sexual Harassment and Discrimination Prevention training program. This month, be on the look-out for an email to complete your training.
Annual Training Updates
Croissants in Paris. The ruins of ancient Rome. Business in Beijing. Studying abroad isn’t just about the unforgettable travel experience. By living somewhere entirely new, you’ll set yourself apart in the job market post-graduation while still earning credits toward your degree.
5 Reasons to Study Abroad
Class of 2023, put your paws up! As you head to campus, keep in mind these five ways to help make your Orientation experience as worthwhile as possible, which will help ensure that you’ll be ready and raring to go come move-in day.
Top Tips for Orientation