Share Your Living Room Performances
Are you on TikTok? Have you been posting a ton of videos to pass the time? Share your performances with SDACA while you social distance for a chance to be featured on their Instagram! Let’s see what you got, PaceU.
While it can be tough to maintain social distancing in light of COVID-19, the office of Student Development and Campus Activities (SDACA) wants to celebrate all the creative ways you’re expressing yourself during this stressful time. Whether that’s through song, dance, stellar meme creation, jamming on an instrument, or something else, SDACA wants to see it for a chance to be featured on their Instagram account! They already posted about Georgia Monroe ’20 who took to the dance floor (or rather, the street!) to perform a song from the classic film The I Don’t Care Girl.
Want to show off your moves, too? We got you covered! Here’s how to apply:
- >> Record yourself performing in your home (singing, dancing, playing an instrument, etc).
- >> Send the video to SDACA via email with your name and projected year of graduation included.
That’s it! All Pace students are welcome to apply. We’re excited to see what you come up with.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Nate Shectman ’23 has many talents. From advertising to marketing to film to graphic design, he’s combining all his interests in unique ways in hopes of one day working for an ad agency. But did you know he comes from a family of actors?
The Eclectic Creator
Sign up for weekly yoga sessions, cardio classes, esports leagues, and more—all hosted online! There are countless ways to remain active while staying socially distant. Let’s get moving together.
Fitness Online: Fall 2020 Roundup
On Wednesday, September 16, hear from ten Pace students who participated in the Wilson Center’s funded internship program about what they learned from their unique experiences working for a variety of social enterprises and nonprofit organizations in the NYC metro area.
2020 Learning Outcomes Reception