Student Success Tools
Have a question but not sure who to contact? Check out the Student Success Tools landing page for a quick and easy list of all the resources available to you; from departments to centers to advisors to much more.
Pace University is committed to helping all of our students succeed—academically, socially, and financially. But did you know we have a one-stop-shop for all your contact needs? Thanks to the efforts of Provost Vanya Quiñones, PhD, and her team, the Student Success Tools offer every Pace-related resource you could possibly need lined up in one easily accessible place; from departments to centers to much more, there are a lot of folks ready and willing to support you. All you have to do is select the one you might be looking for:
- >> Getting Involved on Campus: Connect with your peers, join a movement, and make new friends.
- >> Academics and Advising: Plan your future, explore new possibilities, and get the support you need.
- >> Financial Aid and More: Connect with Financial Aid, Student Accounts, or the Office of the Registrar, and get information on scholarships.
- >> Mental Health and Wellness: Take care of your body and your mind. See what resources are available to you.
- >> Other Campus Resources: Get tech help; request maintenance; get info about parking, mail services, meal plans, and more!
Be sure to review the landing page for all the available information. We hope this resource proves helpful to you!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Center for Undergraduate Research Experiences
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Student Success Tools
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
International student Joanne Mantzouridou Onasi ’22 is the founder of the Strategy and International Business club, co-owner of a fashion brand in Greece, and founding member of the GoodHuman app. Ask Joanne about Greece—she loves sharing her culture!
The Sustainability Advocate
Suhani Baviskar ’25 has big dreams. She’s persevered through a battle with toxic shock syndrome, becoming a composer, pianist, and aspiring entrepreneur who hopes to one day launch an organization helping kids with disabilities. Unstoppable.
The Worldwide Performer
Arianna Domenech-Chetram ’22, aka Victoria Kingz, is a rising star in the music biz. She’s using her arts and entertainment management major to reach new heights in her upcoming EP “Love Letters.”