Summer Funded Internships (NYC)
Hey, NYC students! Want to get paid work experience this summer? Interested in working for an innovative nonprofit or social enterprise? The Wilson Center has you covered!
The Funded Internship Program was launched in 2009 and funds up to 15 Pace students in full-time summer internships each year. From New York social enterprises to nonprofit organizations, students receive hands-on, substantive opportunities to make meaningful contributions to their workplaces of choice.
Interested? Here are the requirements:
- > Must be currently enrolled at Pace and graduating in December 2018 or later.
- > Students can be any major. International students are encouraged to apply!
- > An interest in human service and/or social enterprise is important.
- > Work is full-time for eight weeks between June and September. Applicants must be able to make a 35-hour per week commitment.
The total award is $4,480 ($16 an hour). To apply, please read more on the Wilson Center website. Good luck, Setters!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Award winning actor Kelsey Grammer will be hosting the next Inside the Actors Studio on Tuesday, June 18. Join us as he sits down with James Burrows, one of TV’s most respected talents and co-creator of Cheers.
Inside the Actors Studio: James Burrows
James Shefferman ’19 has been working since his first year at Pace. From video production intern all the way to manager of video content, he has quite a bit of advice for the next generation of Pace students.
The Content Producer
The Pace Press opened doors for Katrina Alonso ’19 when she was a first-year student. Now its editor-in-chief, she’s been opening doors for others—particularly diverse voices, which has paved the way for greater representation.