Summer Funded Internships (NYC)
Hey, NYC students! Want to get paid work experience this summer? Interested in working for an innovative nonprofit or social enterprise? The Wilson Center has you covered!
The Funded Internship Program was launched in 2009 and funds up to 15 Pace students in full-time summer internships each year. From New York social enterprises to nonprofit organizations, students receive hands-on, substantive opportunities to make meaningful contributions to their workplaces of choice.
Interested? Here are the requirements:
- > Must be currently enrolled at Pace and graduating in December 2018 or later.
- > Students can be any major. International students are encouraged to apply!
- > An interest in human service and/or social enterprise is important.
- > Work is full-time for eight weeks between June and September. Applicants must be able to make a 35-hour per week commitment.
The total award is $4,480 ($16 an hour). To apply, please read more on the Wilson Center website. Good luck, Setters!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Pace Law is offering a free two-night LSAT boot camp on Wednesday, June 27, and Thursday, June 28, on the Law School Campus. Register today!
Summer 2018 LSAT Boot Camp
Have you ever been whale watching? On Friday, June 8, you'll get the chance to meet one of nature's most majestic creatures—and work with NYC's Whale Research and Advocacy Organization, too!
Science at Sea (NYC)
Daniella Pajonas ’19 is the co-founder and current co-president of the Queer Society, a queerleader for the LGBTQA and Social Justice Center, and an RA on the NYC Campus. With all that experience, she has plenty of advice for her fellow Setters!