Summer Funded Internships (NYC)
Hey, NYC students! Want to get paid work experience this summer? Interested in working for an innovative nonprofit or social enterprise? The Wilson Center has you covered!
The Funded Internship Program was launched in 2009 and funds up to 15 Pace students in full-time summer internships each year. From New York social enterprises to nonprofit organizations, students receive hands-on, substantive opportunities to make meaningful contributions to their workplaces of choice.
Interested? Here are the requirements:
- > Must be currently enrolled at Pace and graduating in December 2018 or later.
- > Students can be any major. International students are encouraged to apply!
- > An interest in human service and/or social enterprise is important.
- > Work is full-time for eight weeks between June and September. Applicants must be able to make a 35-hour per week commitment.
The total award is $4,480 ($16 an hour). To apply, please read more on the Wilson Center website. Good luck, Setters!
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial AId
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- Tutoring Center
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Looking for an internship? Not sure how to write a cover letter? Career Services has got you covered with a ton of workshops and events this October 2018.
Career Services Roundup: October 2018
Free lunch, enriching conversation, community building—what’s not to like? Join the LGBTQA Center for their fall 2018 series on Wednesdays!
LGBTQA Lunch Discussion Series (PLV)
SGA Executive Vice President Natalie Holguin ’19 first majored in psychology, but when that didn't fit, she set her sights on taking advantage of Pace's unique health science program.
The Executive Vice Prez