Taking Cybersecurity by Storm
On October 6, Pace University hosts CyberStorm, a conference on cybersecurity in business featuring guest panelists and keynotes by experts Cy Vance Jr. and Timothy T. Lunderman.
On Friday, October 6, join the Business Council of Westchester and Pace University for the inaugural cybersecurity conference CyberStorm: Cybersecurity in Business. Manhattan District Attorney and leading proponent on the threat of cybercrime and attacks Cy Vance Jr. and senior cybersecurity administrator for worldwide technology and former top tier administrator for the US National Security Agency Timothy T. Lunderman will provide keynote addresses.
High profile and industry-leading panelists include:
- > Marene Allison, VP and Chief Information Security, Johnson and Johnson
- > Venkata Ramdas Avasarala, Head of Cybersecurity Sales, North America, Tata Consultancy Services
- > Nicholas Donofrio, IBM Fellow Emeritus and IBM Executive VP, Innovation and Technology (Ret.)
- > Alexander N.M. Niejelow, Senior VP, Cyber Security Coordination and Advocacy, MasterCard
- > Josh Stabiner, Chief Information Security Officer and Head of Technology Infrastructure, Pine River Capital Management LP
- > Yigal Rechtman, CPA, CFE, CITP, CISM, Managing Member, Rechtman CPA PLLC
- > Bill Moylan, DFCP, CISSP, Senior Director, Cyber Investigations, Kroll Cyber Security LLC
Friday, October 6, 2017
8:00 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
The day’s events include breakfast and lunch keynotes, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities. Discussion topics will center around the current climate in cybercrime and cybersecurity on a business, government, and national level. Visit the Cyberstorm Conference website for more information.
Here’s your shot to help keep Pace safe. The health and safety of the Pace Community is our top priority, and getting vaccinated against COVID-19 is a key part. Check back frequently as we announce vaccine availability for our community.
Vaccine Availability for Pace
Pace professors are going big this month when it comes to media mentions; talking COVID-19 recovery, the Biden administration, and much more.
Fit to Print: April 2021
Interested in learning more about Open Educational Resources (OER)? Lubin's Kathy Winsted shares her experiences implementing OER into her coursework.
Teaching with OER: Kathy Winsted