Your Feature in The Pulse
Every Pace student has a story. What’s yours? Submit for an opportunity to be interviewed by The Pulse editor who will write up an exclusive feature all about you. We’ll share it with the entire community on Pace’s social media!
Way back in 2010, The Pulse—Pace’s official student newsletter—started out as a blog. Events were posted, announcements were made, and most importantly, stories were told. Your stories. We’ve been continuing that important tradition with a new series called “My Pace Path,” which has been elevating the unique voices of Pace students and highlighting their journey through college.
Maybe you’ve read a few of them:
- >> Katrina Alonso ’19, “The Editor-in-Chief”
- >> Seneca Forch ’19, “The Spiritual Leader”
- >> Roxana Saravia ’20, “The Fashion Influencer”
- >> Richmond Landicho ’20, “The Marketing Manager”
- >> Daniella Harris ’21, “The Lawful Advocate”
And we want to tell your story, too! The process is really easy. All you have to do is send us an email with your name, pronouns, expected graduation date, and whatever interesting things you’ve been up to lately that you’d like to talk about. Are you an avid athlete? Passionate advocate of a cause? Aspiring entrepreneur of the next big thing? Whatever it is, we want to hear about it.
Once we have that info, we can send you a customized questionnaire to fill out and voilà—you’ll be featured directly in The Pulse! Not only that, but we’ll share your story in our newsletter via email as well as all Pace’s social media accounts. Let us shine a spotlight on all the amazing work that you do.
- Academic Programs
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Advisement
- Advising Center for Exploring Majors
- Athletics and Recreation
- Career Services
- Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)
- Center for Community Action and Research (CCAR)
- Class Schedule
- Colleges and Schools
- Computer Labs
- Dining Services (NYC)
- Dining Services (PLV)
- Disabilities and Accommodations
- Extended Hours for Students
- Financial Aid
- Global Pathways
- Health Services
- Housing and Residential Life
- ITS Help Desk
- International Students
- Learning Center
- LGBTQA Center
- New Student IT Resources
- NJ Transit Monthly Pass
- Office of First Year Experience
- Office of Multicultural Affairs, NYC
- Office of Student Assistance (OSA)
- Pace One Card
- PaceAlert System
- Pforzheimer Honors College
- Safety and Security
- Scholarships and Grants
- Sexual Assault Resources
- Student Development and Campus Activities (NYC)
- Student Development and Campus Activities (PLV)
- Student Grievance Procedures
- Student Handbook
- Student Health Insurance
- Student IT Resources
- Student Organizations and Clubs
- Study Abroad
- Summer Session
- Transfer Student Services
- White Pages
- Writing Center
- Emergency Notifications
- Schedule Explorer
- Textbook Lookup Utility
Class of 2020: Career Services wants to know—what’s next? Do you have a job lined up? Are you planning to go to grad school? Fill out the First Destination Survey today and be entered for a chance to win big.
Grads: What’s Next?
Kappa Delta Pi President Kealy Costigan ’20 has a passion for advocacy work. She’s pursuing a dual degree in childhood education (undergrad) and special education (master’s), hoping to create a safe space for ALL her future students.
The Passionate President
We’re commemorating the Class of 2020 on Wednesday, May 20, with a special virtual celebration you’re invited to take part in. Stay connected while sharing photos, fond memories, and more using #PaceGrad2020!
Class of 2020 Virtual Celebrations