The Fifth Annual Undergraduate Research Showcases were a tremendous success!
Congratulations to the award winners who recieved a $2,000 award to present their research at a conference of their choice!
New York City Showcase
May 3, 2016
- Student: Ms. Elliana Gianacopoulos
- Faculty Mentor: Marcy Kelly, Professor of Biology and Health Sciences
- Title of Research: The Dipeptide, Cysteine-Glycine, is the Active Component of Glutathione that is Responsible for the Reductive Stress Related Killing of Mycobacterium bovis-BCG
May 6, 2016
- Student: Ms. Teresa Fotino, Biology Major
- Faculty Mentor: Aaron B. Steiner, Assistant Professor Biology and Health Sciences
- Title of Research: Regulation of Hair-cell Regeneration in the Zebrafish Lateral Line
Click here to see all of the photos from the two events.