Announcements and Important Dates
Last Updated: 1/27/2020 | *Subject to change
- The Spring 2020 semester began on Monday, January 27, 2020.
- The last day to add a course without faculty approval for is Sunday, February 2, 2020.
- Monthly payment plans are available as a method for students or their families to pay monthly installments on their account toward tuition, fees, and housing.
- Visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for information regarding conflict and deferred final exams.
- Information for enrollment verification and transcript request can be found on the transcripts and verification webpage.
- Learn more about your bill, how to pay it, and available payment plans on the billing & payment webpage.
January 2020 Important Dates
- 1/2 Thursday: January Intersession 2020 Tuition & Fees Due
- 1/2 Thursday: Spring 2020 Tuition & Fees Due
- 1/2 Thursday: January Intersession 2020 Begins
- 1/20 Monday: Martin Luther King, Jr. Day (University Closed - No classes scheduled)
- 1/26 Sunday: Last Day of January Intersession 2020 Classes (Online/In-Class Combination Courses)
- 1/27 Monday: Spring 2020 Semester Begins - Late Registration Begins
- 1/31 Friday: Last Day of January Intersession 2020 Online-Only Courses
February 2020 Important Dates
- 2/2 Sunday: Last Day to Add Classes Without Faculty Approval (Spring 2020)
- 2/3 Monday: Graduate and Undergraduate Registration Begins for Early Summer 2020, Summer I 2020, Summer II 2020, and Late Summer 2020 Semesters
- 2/9 Sunday: Last Day of Late Registration for Spring 2020
- 2/9 Sunday: Deadline for Undergraduates to File Pass/Fail or the Audit Option for a Spring 2020 class
- 2/10 Monday: Withdrawal Period Begins - All Classes Dropped Receive a "W" Grade Spring 2020
- 2/11 Tuesday: Domestic Student Deadline to Submit Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver Form for Spring 2020
- 2/11 Tuesday: International Student Deadline to Submit Mandatory Health Insurance Waiver Form for Spring 2020
- 2/17 Monday: President's Day (University Closed - No classes scheduled)
- 2/23 Sunday: Deadline for Graduate/Doctoral Students to Submit Maintaining Matriculation Form (Spring 2020)
* Dates subject to change. Please visit the Academic Scheduling webpage for update and confirmation of dates.