|Calendar of Payroll Dates 2020-2021|
Generally Adjuncts begin receiving payment within 1-2 pay periods after their course begins. Due to the early start of the Fall 2020 semester, the first pay date is scheduled to be September 15, 2020. The last pay date of the semester is typically 1-2 pay periods after the course ends.
All required federal state, and local taxes and authorized voluntary deductions will be withheld from the employee's paycheck.
Employees should review their paycheck to ensure its accuracy. In the event of an error, please notify your supervisor or contact the Payroll Office at:
Phone: (914) 923-2898
Calendars for Fall 2020-2021
- Adjunct Payroll Calendar (PDF)
- Budget Representative Calendar (PDF)
- Part of Term Code Description (PDF)
Employee Self-Service options available for Payroll and Benefits:
- Visit us on the Pace Portal
- Employee Information and Pay Advice: Pay Advice, Benefits, Self-Service Update for Direct deposit, Tax Forms, W2 and 1095-C statements, Update your W4 tax form online (including Additional Federal taxes), Employment Earnings, Benefits and Deduction Summary
- Employee Self-Service Update Coming April 1st! (PDF)