Transcript Ordering Update
In line with the latest Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and New York State Department of Health recommendations, our offices are operating on a hybrid office/remote schedule. All requests for transcripts can now be made online (with or without attachments) through the National Student Clearinghouse.
Please Note: We are only accepting requests submitted through the National Student Clearinghouse.
The Office of the Registrar is working on a hybrid remote/on campus schedule and there will be delays with hard copy orders. Please allow a minimum of 7 business days for processing time.
- We advise students who attended after 2005 to order an Official PDF transcript (with or without attachments) online to avoid any delays during this time.
- Active students or alumni with an active Pace Portal account can obtain a printable digital enrollment and/or verification letter by following these instructions.
- Please contact the Transcript and Verification Department with questions or concerns and we will respond as soon as possible.
- If you have unresolved financial holds, reach out to Student Accounts before submitting your transcript or verification request.
We apologize for any inconvenience and sincerely appreciate your patience during this time.
Transcript Processing Hours
Monday through Friday: 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. EST.
- Pace University has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to handle all official transcript requests for current students, former students, and alumni. Transcript requests are available online through the Clearinghouse's website or via Pace Portal for current students. You will receive email notifications regarding your request.
- Transcripts will not be released to students with any financial obligation to the University. Any outstanding account balances must be paid in full before ordering a transcript. Please contact Student Accounts for additional support.
- Current or recently graduated students: Do not place orders via the Clearinghouse until you have verified that all grades and degree information has been posted onto your transcript on MyPace Portal.
- Students who attended Pace University prior to 2005: Your request may require additional processing time. Please note, giving inaccurate information on the Clearinghouse transcript request form may impact the output of your record.
- Name change requests: If your name has changed since you attended Pace University and you need your new name to appear on your transcript, you must submit a General Change Form (PDF) along with the required documentation prior to submitting your transcript request. Once you receive confirmation that your name has been changed, you may submit your transcript request.
- Electronic PDF: ($7.25 electronic same day processing with the exception of records that require additional research). PDF transcripts will be sent electronically on the same day. The download link will only be available for 30 days from the date on the email. However, the PDF can be saved as a copy.
- Mail: ($7.25 regular processing). There is a minimum 7 business day processing time, the transcript will be sent through USPS.
- Express Mail: There is a minimum 7 business day processing time and then the transcript will be sent through UPS. All requests received after 3:00 p.m. will begin to be processed the next business day (excluding holidays.)
- Express/United States Mail: ($11.25 in addition to $7.25 fee). If the recipient’s address is a P.O. Box, the transcript will be shipped via USPS express mail.
- Express/Canada or Mexico Mail: ($25 in addition to $7.25 fee)
- Express/International Mail: ($25 in addition to $7.25 fee)
The United States Postal Service is experiencing an unprecedented volume increase and limited employee availability due to the impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are also seeing delays with international mail, including instances where some countries are not accepting mail for certain periods of time. There could be delays receiving mailed transcripts. We suggest that students select electronic delivery if applicable.
Briarcliff College, Bennett College, Good Counsel College, College of White Plains, and New York Medical College alumni must submit requests via the National Student Clearinghouse to the Pleasantville Campus.
Pace University purchased the World Trade Institute in July of 1997. We do not have transcripts for coursework completed prior to 1997 as they were lost on September 11, 2001. Although we cannot provide a transcript, letters detailing students’ coursework will be generated from our database and issued to students. To request an official letter, please submit a completed WTI Letter Request Form (PDF) using the Front Desk online request form.
To request and obtain an Elisabeth Haub School of Law at Pace University transcript, please reach out to the Law School Registrar's Office. You can access their transcript request form on the Law School's webpage.
How to Order an Official Transcript
- Log on to the National Student Clearinghouse or via Pace Portal and enter the requested information.
- Please refer to the Online Transcript Ordering Student Guide (PDF) for additional information.
- Payment can only be made by credit/debit card on the National Student Clearinghouse site.
Verification / Letter Requests
- Active students or alumni with an active Pace Portal account can obtain a digital enrollment and/or verification letter by following these instructions.
- Alumni or inactive students who cannot access Pace Portal may submit an Enrollment and/or Degree Verification Form (PDF) using the Front Desk online request form.
- Pace University has contracted with the National Student Clearinghouse to handle third-party degree and enrollment verification. Student records from any academic year are available to employers and search firms via the National Student Clearinghouse’s secure website, which allows inquiries 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Please submit requests and provide full student information to the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Phone: (703) 742-7791 (9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. EST)
- Website: www.studentclearinghouse.org
- If the National Student Clearinghouse is unable to process your verification request for any reason, they will forward your request to the Office of the Registrar.
Review our FAQ webpage for additional information on transcripts and verifications.