IT @ Pace University
Information Technology support at Pace is provided by a central IT unit, Information Technology Services (ITS), in collaboration with IT services in campus units and schools. ITS delivers computing services to support mission critical teaching, learning, research and administrative endeavors of the University community, as well as the technology and infrastructure services for academic, research, administrative computing, and the university's telecommunications, networking services and information security.
- Chief Information Officer
- Academic Technology
- Business Intelligence Data, Analytics & Reporting
- Project Management Office
- Information Security Office
- Administrative Computing Services
- Technical Services
- Voice and Data Network Services
- User Services
- Web Services
IT Services in Campus Units
IT Support in Schools
The Pace community can obtain the latest news, information, and updates from Information Technology Services here on the ITS News page.