Admissions for M.S. in Nutrition and Dietetics
Standards of Progression:
Our program admits both U.S. and international students. Applications are reviewed carefully by the Admission Committee utilizing a holistic approach, considering academic records, food and nutrition-related work experience, a personal statement that describes students’ goals and aims, as well as letters of reference.
This program requires a background in nutrition-related science courses, including the pre-requisite courses listed below. These courses may be taken in person or online in the summer leading up to fall admission. Some may be taken concurrently with first semester classes. Please discuss specific questions with our director.
Interested students should contact the Nutrition Department via email at Nutrition@pace.edu or call 914-773-3288 to schedule an appointment. Informational webinars are also hosted monthly. Please create a profile via this link https://choose.pace.edu/inquiryform to receive additional information about the program and an invitation to the next webinar.
In order to be considered for admission, students must demonstrate:
- The capacity to complete Master’s level work in nutrition through an undergraduate transcript that demonstrates considerable academic achievement and food and nutrition-related work experiences
- Successful completion of all prerequisite courses, including:
- English composition or literature
- Introduction to Psychology
- Introduction to Nutrition
- General Biology or Microbiology
- General Chemistry I and II with lab
- Anatomy & Physiology I and II with lab
International students must demonstrate foreign language capacity…etc.
Application and admission information can be found here.