- Applicants must have the ability to perform essential functions of an occupational therapy graduate student (Essential Functions form to be signed by a student).
- All pre-requisite courses must be completed with a grade of C and higher and be taken within the past 10 years. Anatomy and Physiology courses cannot be taken online.
- The program does not accept Advanced Placement credits or CLEP credits to fulfill prerequisite coursework requirements.
- The program does not accept transfer credits.
- The program does not offer credits for applicants' previous work, experiential, or volunteer experience.
- Students may apply to the program before completing their baccalaureate; however, all pre-requisite courses must be completed at an accredited institution by the application deadline.
- The bachelor’s degree must be awarded prior to enrollment in the program.