The Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (MSOT) at Pace University College of Health Professions is a graduate degree program designed for students who have earned a bachelor’s degree in any field other than OT. The MSOT program prepares students to work as entry-level occupational therapy practitioners in a variety of practice settings including traditional and emerging practice settings. Students complete 64 credits of didactic coursework and 6 credits of Clinical Fieldwork II within 28 months. The MSOT program accepts one cohort of students per year for Fall Admissions. To be considered for admissions, all application materials must be submitted directly to the Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS) and be verified by OTCAS by March 1st. The program’s Admissions Committee will review application materials, and the top qualified applicants will be invited for an on-campus interview. Admission decisions will be made after completion of the interview process. Fall Admissions enrollment decision will be made in April.
For more information and questions, please email: email@example.com
Application deadline for Fall Admissions (September Entry) is March 1st.
Program Application and Admissions Requirements
- Earned a baccalaureate in any field from an accredited college or university.
- Completed all pre-requisite coursework.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Cumulative Science GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Submission of official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Submission of personal statements.
- Submission of résumé or CV including extracurricular activities, any employments, volunteer/community services, recognitions, and awards.
- Submission of two letters of recommendation from professors and Occupational Therapist or employers. Letters from family or friends will not be accepted.
- Minimum of 20 hours of volunteer experience shadowing OT in at least 2 different settings.
- Top qualified candidates may be invited for an interview with OT faculty.
- *GRE is not required for applying to the program.